Where is the festival located?
We’re located in the heart of Downtown Kelowna in City Park. If you need info on how to get here visit the Travel page.
When is the best time to come each day?
Gates open at 9:00am on Saturday and Sunday (Friday gates open at 4:30pm) so arrive early to soak in all the sports, music and the grounds! The busiest times at Front Gates will be when the Main Concert Bowl opens at 4:30pm so if you have an artist you don’t want to miss we suggest coming early because there will be lineups.
What's the weather like?
Typically Kelowna summers are quite warm during the day with temperatures dropping minimally at night. Prepare for heat (hat, sunscreen, WATER) and bring a sweater or cover up for when the sun goes down. That being said, COG is a rain or shine festival. Check the weather before you come to site and plan accordingly! We are in Canada after all.
I want to volunteer/promote/perform/vendor/sponsor/media - how do I get involved?
Can I ride my bike to the festival? Where can I park my bike?
You bet you can ride your bike. Bikes aren’t permitted within festival grounds so you will have to lock it up outside the gates but they’re highly encouraged!
Do you have lockers where I can store my belongings?
We sure do! Visit the Passes page and click on the Lockers tab for more info and to reserve a locker for the weekend.
My cellphone is totally dead and I need a charge!
We have your back. Our Lockers have universal chargers so you can safely charge your phone for optimal selfie service all weekend long. Visit the Passes page and click on the Lockers tab for more info and to reserve a locker for the weekend.
Can I hand out promotional materials inside (or right outside) the festival?
No thanks. Most flyers end up strewn across the grounds and we’re not fans of littering.
What are the different festival pass types?
You can get your tickets HERE
- General Admission This pass gives you access to the main site to check out all sports action (Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Wakeboarding, Freestyle Mountain Biking, FMX, Skateboarding, and BMX), as well as the Main Stage Concert Bowl for evening concerts, the Moto Stage, Urban Stage and the Beverage Gardens (19+ only). These can be purchased as 3 Day or Single Day Passes (Single Day Passes will be released at a later point)
- Sport/Kids Pass This pass gives you access to the main site to check out all sports action (Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Wakeboarding, Freestyle Mountain Biking, FMX, Skateboarding, and BMX). You can also check out the Moto Stage and the Urban Stage (no music pass needed). These can be purchased as 3 Day or Single Day Passes.
- Private Cabana (19+ ONLY) Book a private Cabana at the edge of Okanagan Lake, in the premium area of the Beach Stage Beverage Gardens or overlooking the Main Stage Concert Bowl in the Ultra Lounge. Click here for more details on the Cabanas and how to book yours today.
- Platinum Pass (19+ ONLY) This gives you the same access as the Sport and Music Pass, with Priority line at Front Gate and exclusive entrance into the Platinum Lounge in the Main Concert Bowl. Only available in 3 Day Passes.
- Ultra Pass (19+ ONLY) The ultimate COG experience. Same site access and Front Gate priority as the Platinum Pass but you also receive exclusive access into the Lakeside Cabanas (Beach Stage) and the Ultra Lounge in the Main Concert Bowl (serving spirits).
Are Single Day Passes available?
Yes, you can purchase them right here.
What are the age restrictions for each stage?
The Main Stage and Sport Areas are All Ages.
The Beach Stage and all Beverage Garden areas have an age restriction of 19+ and everyone will be required to show 2 pieces of valid ID (one government-issued with a photo) upon entering.
Can I share my 3-Day Pass with a friend?
No. You will receive one (1) wristband for yourself to be worn for the entire festival. You cannot transfer wristbands once it has been fastened on your wrist. Please read the Wristband Guidelines Tab prior to purchasing your tickets.
Can I exit and re-enter the grounds during the festival?
You can exit and re-enter the grounds on the same day before 4:00pm. There is no cut off time for entry, but there are no ins and outs past 4:00pm. You will be required to go through Front Gates again when you re-enter and there may be a wait.
Can I buy a ticket from a private seller?
If you are purchasing tickets from 3rd party websites or private sellers it is a “Buy at your own risk” situation. There are risks of people photocopying E-tickets or cancelling E-tickets, in which case you will not be able to be scanned in. We cannot guarantee entry to anyone, once a ticket has been scanned it cannot be used again. If a ticket is denied by the scanner you will not be issued a wristband, no exceptions.
Do I need to buy a separate pass for my child?
We have great options for families with young festival goers! Kids ages 6-12 are half price (with a paying adult) before 1pm, and Kids 5 and Under are FREE (with a paying adult). This applies to SPORT PASSES ONLY.
Does my Platinum/Ultra pass get me in to the After Parties?
No. The After Parties are a separate event and will require another pass or door cover.
Passes are sold out, can I buy tickets at the gates?
No, if we are sold out we will not release any at the front gate, do not count on buying tickets when you arrive!
I bought a pass but now I can't go, can I get a refund?
No refunds or exchanges. Once you have purchased the ticket it is your responsibility to sell it privately, give to a friend, or attend the event yourself.
If a certain artist doesn't show up will I get a refund?
No. Tickets are for Center of Gravity, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedules are subject to change. Artist cancellation is not grounds for a refund.