Where is the festival located?
We’re located in the heart of Downtown Kelowna in City Park. If you need info on how to get here visit the Travel page.
When is the best time to come each day?
Gates open early each day (visit the General Info page for times) so arrive early to soak in all the sports, music and basic chillery. The busiest times at Front Gates will be when the Main Concert Bowl opens (around 4:00/5:00PM) so if you have an artist you don’t want to miss we suggest coming early to avoid FOMO because there will be lineups.
What's the weather like?
Typically Kelowna summers are quite warm during the day with temperatures dropping minimally at night. Prepare for heat (hat, sunscreen, WATER) and bring a sweater/cover up for night because you won’t want to be wearing your wet bikini when the sun goes down. That being said, Mother Nature has her own plan and COG is a rain or shine festival. Check the weather before you come to site and plan accordingly! We are in Canada after all.
I want to be a volunteer/promoter/performing artist/vendor/sponsor/media - how do I get involved?
Can I ride my bike to the festival? Where can I park my bike?
You bet you can ride your bike. Bikes aren’t permitted within festival grounds so you will have to lock it up outside the gates. More info on bike lock up stations coming soon.
Do you have lockers where I can store my belongings?
We sure do! Visit the Tickets page and click on the Lockers tab for more info and to reserve a locker for the weekend.
My cellphone is like, totally dead and I just want to take a selfie!
We have your back. Our Lockers have universal chargers so you can safely charge your phone for optimal selfie service all weekend long. Visit the Tickets page and click on the Lockers tab for more info and to reserve a locker for the weekend.
Can I hand out promotional materials inside (or right outside) the festival?
No thanks. We don’t come to your house to promote our friend’s cousin’s super underground (literally in a basement) ultra fresh anything but clothes rave-a-thon, so don’t do it at ours. Plus most flyers end up strewn across the ground and littering is lame.
What are the different festival pass types?
- General Admission (16+ ONLY) This pass gives you access to the main site to check out all sports action (Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Wakeboarding, Freestyle Mountain Biking, FMX, Skateboarding, and BMX), as well as the Main Stage Concert Bowl for evening concerts, the Moto Stage, Urban Stage and the Beach Stage Beverage Gardens (19+ only). These can be purchased as 3 Day or Single Day Passes (Single Day Passes will be released at a later point)
- Sport/Kids Pass (ALL AGES) This pass gives you access to the main site to check out all sports action (Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Wakeboarding, Freestyle Mountain Biking, FMX, Skateboarding, and BMX). You can also check out the Moto Stage and the Urban Stage (no music pass needed). These can be purchased as 3 Day or Single Day Passes.
- Private Cabana (19+ ONLY) Book a private Cabana at the edge of Okanagan Lake, in the premium area of the Beach Stage Beverage Gardens or overlooking the Main Stage Concert Bowl in the Ultra Lounge. Click here for more details on the Cabanas and how to book yours today.
- Platinum Pass (19+ ONLY) This gives you the same access as the Sport and Music Pass, with Priority line at Front Gate and exclusive entrance into the Platinum Lounge in the Main Concert Bowl. Only available in 3 Day Passes.
- Ultra Pass (19+ ONLY) The ultimate COG experience. Same site access and Front Gate priority as the Platinum Pass but you also receive exclusive access into the Lakeside Cabanas (Beach Stage) and the Ultra Lounge in the Main Concert Bowl (serving spirits).
Are Single Day Passes available?
We currently have no plan to release Single Day Passes but if we do it will be much closer to the festival.
What are the age restrictions for each stage?
The Concert Bowl, which hosts the Main Stage has an age restriction of 16+. Anyone under 25 will need to show one piece of valid ID at the Front Gate to receive their Sport & Music wristband. Minors under the age of 16 will still be able to attend the festival with a Sports Pass, but will not have access to either the Beach Stage or Main Stage. The Beach Stage and all Beverage Garden areas have an age restriction of 19+ and everyone will be required to show 2 pieces of valid ID (one government-issued with a photo) upon entering. The Moto Zone and Urban Zone Stages are accessible to all ages.
Can I share my 3-Day Pass with a friend?
No. You will receive one (1) wristband for yourself to be worn for the entire festival. You cannot transfer wristbands once it has been fastened on your wrist. Please read the Wristband Guidelines prior to purchasing your tickets.
Can I exit and re-enter the grounds during the festival?
Yes, you can exit and re-enter the grounds on the same day. You will be required to go through Front Gates again when you re-enter and there may be a wait. Please note you cannot leave and re-enter the site after 5pm.
Can I buy a ticket from a private seller?
If you are purchasing tickets from 3rd party websites or private sellers it is a “Buy at your own risk” situation. There are risks of people photocopying E-tickets or cancelling E-tickets, in which case you will not be able to be scanned in. We cannot guarantee entry to anyone, once a ticket has been scanned it cannot be used again. If a ticket is denied by the scanner you will not be issued a wristband, no exceptions.
Do I need to buy a separate pass for my child?
We have great options for families with young festival goers! Kids ages 6-12 are half price (with a paying adult) before 1pm, and Kids 5 and Under are FREE (with a paying adult). This applies to SPORT PASSES ONLY.
Does my Platinum/Ultra pass get me in to the After Parties?
No. The After Parties are a separate event and will require another pass or door cover.
Passes are sold out - can I buy tickets at the gates?
No. If we are Sold Out of passes we will not release any at the front gate, do not count on buying tickets when you arrive!
I bought a pass but now I can't go, can I get a refund?
No refunds or exchanges. Once you have purchased the ticket it is your responsibility to sell it privately, give to a friend, or attend the event yourself.
If a certain artist doesn't show up will I get a refund?
No. Tickets are for Center of Gravity, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for a refund.