COG gets you home safe! We’re happy to provide a shuttle service to and from the festival, after parties and hotels.
Purchase your weekend shuttle pass for only $40 (+ tax and service fees) and have a safe ride all weekend long! Purchase as an add-on to any 3-Day festival pass.
- Purchase a 3-Day shuttle pass and have a safe ride all weekend long! Shuttles run:
Friday: 3:30pm – 3:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am – 3:00am
- Routes run from COG Site to highway hotels
- Available as on add-on to any 3-Day Pass
Pass validation (i.e. wristband pickup) is located at the Shuttle Tent outside the COG festival grounds (right at the main entrance to City Park). All shuttle passes must be validated here – you will need to bring your purchase confirmation email and photo ID. You may catch the shuttle during the day from your hotel to the COG site before validating your pass as long as you have your confirmation email and photo ID with you.
The following applies to all patrons riding COG Shuttles:
- Food and beverages are allowed on the buses (Please take garbage with you or empty at front of bus)
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted on the buses
- Abusive behavior of any kind (verbal, physical, etc.) is strictly prohibited. Bus patrons displaying these behaviors will be removed from the bus. It is at the discretion of COG staff whether wristband is removed for the weekend.
- Patrons who are clearly very intoxicated will not be permitted onto the buses.
- All bus patrons are asked to respect the hotels and businesses where the COG Shuttle stops are located; it is a courtesy that these stops exist. This includes entering these establishments – only those staying at a hotel should be entering.
NO WRISTBAND, NO TICKET, NO $….. NO RIDE