COG gets you home safe! We’re happy to provide a shuttle service to and from the festival, after parties, hotels and UBCO dorms.
Purchase your weekend shuttle pass and have a safe ride all weekend long! Purchase as an add-on to any 3-Day festival pass. Check back for details on purchasing your shuttle pass.
Shuttle Info Coming Soon.
Shuttle Pricing Coming Soon.
Pass validation (i.e. wristband pickup) is located at the Shuttle Tent outside the COG festival grounds (right at the main entrance to City Park). All shuttle passes (except for those purchased through UBCO) must be validated here – you will need to bring your purchase confirmation email and photo ID. You may catch the shuttle during the day from your hotel to the COG site before validating your pass as long as you have your confirmation email and photo ID with you. *If you purchased your shuttle pass through UBCO then you will be able to pick up your wristband at the Shuttle Tent located at UBCO
2017 Map Coming Soon.
The following applies to all patrons riding COG Shuttles:
- Food and beverages are allowed on the buses (Please take garbage with you or empty at front of bus)
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted on the buses
- Abusive behavior of any kind (verbal, physical, etc.) is strictly prohibited. Bus patrons displaying these behaviors will be removed from the bus. It is at the discretion of COG staff whether wristband is removed for the weekend.
- Patrons who are clearly very intoxicated will not be permitted onto the buses.
- Patrons riding to UBCO must be able to present their key at any time. You will not be allowed into any UBCO dorm without a key.
- All bus patrons are asked to respect the hotels and businesses where the COG Shuttle stops are located; it is a courtesy that these stops exist. This includes entering these establishments – only those staying at a hotel should be entering.
NO WRISTBAND, NO TICKET, NO $….. NO RIDE