Beach Volleyball is at the heart of Monster Energy Center of Gravity. In fact, COG started in 2007 under the name of Volleyfest. Only in this zone will you find former and future Olympians alike playing for a total prize pool of $10,000.
Beach Volleyball Registration is HERE
- Tournament Date: July 29 – 30, 2017
- Registration Closes: Friday, July 21, 5pm PST
- Qualifier Date: July 28, 2017 (if required)
- Schedule: 9am – 7pm daily
- Location: Hot Sands Beach, Kelowna’s City Park
- Discounted Concert Pass Access: $150 Concert Pass or $75 Day Pass
- Fee: $120.00/Team
Learn From the Pros! Youth Beach Volleyball Clinic Registration is HERE
- Mens 1st – $2,500
- Mens 2nd – $1,250
- Mens 3rd – $1,000 (split)
- Mens 5th – $250 (split)
- Womens 1st – $2,500
- Womens 2nd – $1,250
- Womens 3rd – $1,000 (split)
- Womens 5th – $250 (split)
Weather Conditions: the average temperature in Kelowna in July is 28C (82F); however, temperatures reached 32.4C during tournament play in 2014. Please note that the sand on the courts may be very hot by midday. The courts will be watered periodically, but please plan accordingly.
Accommodation: Click here for more info
Transportation: Check out COG’s Shuttle Program for your ticket to ride all weekend long!
Discounted Passes: With your registration, participants get a discounted concert pass of $150/weekend or $75/day. You will receive an upgrade ticket email after registration.
*All players must be able to compete at a high level; seeding is by committee based on recent beach volleyball finishes and, consequently, we reserve the right to refuse entry if a team does not meet this requirement