1. Click on ticket type you would like to purchase above
2. You will be re-directed to the TicketFly purchasing page
3. Select the amount of tickets you wish to purchase
4. To purchase Single Day or Shuttle passes click blue ticket type links below the event description at the top of the TicketFly Page.
5. Choose Delivery Method
6. Proceed to Check Out
1 DAY ULTRA $200
1 DAY PLATINUM $150
1 DAY GA $95
SUNDAY SPORT $30
KIDS SUNDAY SPORT $15
MECOG 2015 3-Day GA passes are available at the following retailers:
Q. What are the different pass types?
A. General Admission
This is gives you access to the main site to check out all sports action (Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Wakeboarding, Freestyle Mountain Biking, FMX, Skateboarding, and BMX), as well as the Main Stage Concert Bowl for evening concerts, the Dirt Zone Stage, and the Beach Stage Beverage Gardens (19+ only). These can be purchased as 3 Day Passes.
This gives you access to the main site to check out all sports action (Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Wakeboarding, Freestyle Mountain Biking, FMX, Skateboarding, and BMX). You can also check out the Dirt Stage on the North Field (no music pass required) and the Boardwalk Beverage Gardens (19+ Only). These can be purchased as 3 Day Passes.
Private Cabana (19+ ONLY)
Book a private Cabana at the edge of Okanagan Lake, in the premium area of the Beach Stage Beverage Garden. Click here for more details on the Cabana area and how to book.
Platinum Pass (19+ ONLY)
This gives you the same access as the Sport and Music Pass, with additional access to the Platinum Lounge (a private beverage garden) during the Main Stage concerts. The Platinum Lounge is conveniently located close to the stage and will have a separate line-up, and capacity. You will not have to worry about not getting into this beverage garden for the entire weekend! Only available in 3 Day Passes.
Ultra Pass (19+ ONLY)
If you are going to book a Cabana and would also like access to the Platinum Lounge for the evening concerts you will need to upgrade to the Ultra Pass. Only available in 3 Day Passes.
Q. Can I Share my 3 Day Pass with a friend?
A. No. You will receive 1 wristband for yourself to be worn for the entire festival. You cannot transfer wristbands once it has been snapped onto your wrist. Please read the Wristband Guidelines prior to purchasing your tickets.
Q. Can I Exit and Re-Enter during the festival?
A. Yes you can exit and re-enter the grounds on the same day. You will be required to go through the main gates again when you re-enter and there may be a wait. If you have a Sport Pass only, you cannot re-enter after 5pm.
Q. Can I buy a ticket from a private seller?
A. If you are purchasing tickets from 3rd party websites or private sellers it is a "Buy at your own risk" situation. There are risks of people photocopying E-tickets or cancelling E-tickets, in which case you will not be able to be scanned in. We cannot guarantee entry to anyone, once a ticket has been scanned it cannot be used again. If a ticket is denied by the scanner you will not be issued a wristband, no exceptions.
Q. Do I need to buy a separate pass for my child?
A. We have great options for families with young festival goers! Kids 12-6 are Half Price (with a paying adult) before 1pm, and Kids 5 and Under are FREE (with a paying adult). This applies to SPORT PASSES ONLY.
Q. Does my Premium/Ultra Pass get me into After Parties?
A. No. The After Parties are a separate event and will require another pass or door cover.
Q. Passes are Sold Out - can I buy tickets at the gate?
A. No. If we are Sold Out of passes we will not release any at the front gate, do not count on buying tickets at the gate!
Q. I bought my ticket and now I can’t go, can I get a refund?
A. No refunds or exchanges. Once you have purchased the ticket it is your responsibility to sell it privately, give to a friend, or attend the event yourself.
Q. If one of the artists doesn't show up, will I get a refund?
A. No. Tickets are for Center of Gravity, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund.
Q. I have a question that wasn’t answered here, who should I contact?
A. No worries please go to the Contact Us page and send an email to either the Front Gate Director or the General Inquiry. One of the COG Staff members will reply as soon as possible.
1. Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into Center of Gravity.
2. Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
3. Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REPLACEABLE.
4. Do NOT remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
5. If a guest wearing a 3-Day wristband is asked to leave for the rest of the day by Security or RCMP, the officer must cut the wristband and take the name of that guest. The officer will then leave the name and cut wristband at the front gate so the guest can come back the following day for a new wristband.
6. If a guest is forced to take off their wristband for work/personal reasons they have to go to the front gate to have it cut off. They will be able to leave their name to come back the following day for a new wristband.
7. Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by festival security.
8. All pass-holders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by security. Please see Rules Page for a list of allowed and disallowed items.
9. The festival takes place rain or shine.